Thursday, July 19, 2007

goodbye part 2

So in my previous blog I wrote how painful the word "goodbye" is for me. This one is just a little reminder to myself that no matter how much you hate things, you cant really hide from them.

In the last 2 months, i said goodbye to Aru (my adopted baby sister) who left for college to a bigger, messier and complicated city, Anupma (my pool mate) who also flew into the big apple of India to pursue her ambition of flying high as a air-hostess, Anu (my car pool pal)who also quit her working career to pursue something more worhtwhile in terms of a career, to Sherry (my other adopted sibling) who just moved half way across the globe to pursue his life, his music, to Sam (my ex-boss and a good friend) who moved on a new posting to Europe.

It was tough to co-op with so many people departing and in a span of a short time, 2 months precicely but with time again, you have a connection, you can choose to run with it but not hold it.
One new thing that I read recently and agreed with is - every relationship hasits own time limit. I guess my permitted time with all these people is over, or at least will never be the same again but like I said in my earlier page, there is little that you can do but say a prayer in your heart for you loved ones, wish them love and luck and move on in search of a new realm in life.

1 comment:

Bird said...

Hey.. why dont you think that this gives you chance to meet new friends and chance to spend time with ur friends whom u hv not met since ages..

It is a good thing that u spent good time with those friends n now are ready to meet new friends as well.. ;)

what say